Sunday, March 2, 2008
First and foremost, the girls this week seem to have taken the safe route with an overall average performance by all of them. A point mentioned yesterday about Song Choice from the 70's is even more highlighted by the girls. The bad ones in terms of song choice I feel are Kady Malloy and Amanda Overmyer.

The real highlight of the day I must say is from the very first contestant that took the stage, Carly Smithson with her powerful rendition of Crazy For You. It was indeed an improvement over previous week for Carly and she showed why she is one of the favorite this year.



As I mentioned it was a offnight in my opinion for the girls but I hope to see all of them who makes it through to put on the performance of their career.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 00:21 |


0 Comments: