Saturday, March 8, 2008
With the guys on fire the night before, the girls knew what they had to do to put on a better show and that my dear friends they did. Even the so called weak ones did much better than anticipated such as Kady and especially Kristy with a country touch to her performance as she promised.

The judge's favorite of the night was Amanda's performance which although I enjoyed it immensely, I felt it was more of a victory for showmanship rather than anything else. I am sure though that the rockers of America will vote for her in droves after that.



My personal favorite of the night was a tough fight between Carly and Syesha whom I thought both of them really put on an amazing vocal performance. Since I featured Carly last week, so today would be Syesha's turn.



At the end of the day, I am very much like Paula whereby I can't pin point which one of the 8 girls I would prefer to be sent packing so to speak. Amazing talent this year indeed.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 03:41 |


0 Comments: