Friday, May 11, 2007
The elimination of Lakisha was quite expected by many for various reasons but knowing her life struggles and idol journey thus far, I must say I was touched by her in particularly her strength shown during her tribute. That being said, I'm sure all will agree that her final performance was out of this world. If every contestant would only perform like they did in their elimination performance, I'm sure they would have lasted longer which goes the same for Lakisha.





As for the final 3, I strongly believe it will be a Melinda vs Jordin final but Blake's legion of fans might just pull a huge upset. I can't wait to view their homecoming videos next week which I'm sure will be very touching once again like previous seasons.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 09:20 |


0 Comments: