Thursday, May 3, 2007
I just got home a few hours ago from my short trip to Pangkor Island. I must say this trip was really overdue but I must honestly say that I thought about my blogs quite often... LOL!

Nonetheless, it was relaxing being cut off from all the convenience of a city life especially after the first day. I've got so many of emails to go through tho so I shall keep this short and post some pictures later.

Oh by the way, the pristine waters of Pangkor is slowly fading away but still beat the hell out of Port Dickson for sure. I guess thats the price we have to pay for development.

Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 03:28 |


2 Comments:


At May 3, 2007 at 1:48 PM, Blogger conan_cat

agree... pangkor water is not what is was anymore. not as many fishes as last time, dunno where they all go, haih... sad.

newayz, happy to hear u enjoy your trip. :D i'm going for my trip to redang soon! haha

 

At May 3, 2007 at 8:28 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Harlo Conan... yalor... very sad to see it at this state perhaps the locals make too much dried fish snacks or salted fish liao.. LOL!

Have Fun in Redang.. I'm sure you'll love it!