Friday, May 25, 2007
Thought I'd share the recently available videos of past idol winners who performed during yesterday's Finale which of course Jordin won. Most of the songs they sang were quite unknown except for Carrie. The thing I find interesting if you observe closely is how Taylor is getting a lukewarm reception from the audience. His performance although energetic but to me lacked that sparkling magic and some parts to me were a little out of tune.

I do also wonder why Fantasia did not show up to lend her support... perhaps due to a previous engagement maybe. Anyways, here they are for your enjoyment:


Kelly Clarkson - Never Again


Carrie Underwood - I'll Stand By You


Taylor Hicks - Heaven Knows


Jordin & Ruben Studdard - You're All I Need

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 15:30 |


0 Comments: