Thursday, May 3, 2007
Actually I wanted to just skip this and go straight to my weekly results post since I just got back from my holiday. Fortunately Blake performance forced me to feature this cause HE TOTALLY ROCKED THE HOUSE!!!

The best original rendition ever on Idol thats for sure. You just have to view it to know what exactly I'm talking about if you already haven't watched the show.



For the others, Lakisha also forced her way back into contention with a strong performance and Melinda is awesome as always. Sadly Jordin didn't do so well with rock but I don't think she would be in much trouble since votes are compiled from previous week as well. Phil kept on improving and Chris to me remained true to himself which actually ain't such a good thing at this stage of the competition.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 21:43 |


0 Comments: