Friday, May 11, 2007
Firstly I must say I am quite disappointed by the overall performance this week except for 2 sung by Jordin and Melinda both on their second song. Lakisha for me was the most out of place cause she isn't as dynamic against her fellow female contestants and do not offer anything unique such as Blake. The winner tonight for me is Jordin by a mile singing 'To Love Somebody' which I can't help but think of Clay's version back in season 2.



A lot of high praises for Jordin by Barry but I guess it was well deserved. Melinda pulled another solid performance with her rendition of 'How Can You Mend A Broken Heart' and I guess thats where she sets herself apart from the rest which is her consistency.

Surely its going to be an all girls final in the cards.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 07:49 |


0 Comments: