Wednesday, April 18, 2007
This awards is more open than others as they are categorized by industries and open to websites. The 2007 WebAwards is conducted each year by the Web Marketing Association which speaks a lot for its credibility and reputation.

I'm very keen to submit my gaming blog for the Best Gaming Site category although I'm unsure whether blogs will be accepted since there is a Blog specific category. Nevertheless, I'm sure the top notch sites will be nominated and that would make it tough for majority of blogs to do well in my opinion. Awards are always good to not only boost traffic and reputation but also satisfying the ego in all of us in knowing we stack up against the very best.

One area I find very useful is the people behind will be providing a detailed analysis on how each industry compares to others in the competition and that in itself is like a side mini-award. If you are keen to get onboard, do it quick before the May 31st deadline for submissions. You can read up on their guidelines prior submission.




Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 11:12 |


0 Comments: