Friday, April 13, 2007
Another week and another one bites the dust and this time is as I predicted was the final week for the sweet Haley. In fact the bottom 3 was quite expected as well and I can already see Phil's journey coming to an end next week too.


All said and done, the main winner for me this week was none other than Jennifer Lopez. She did such a tremendous job not only mentoring the contestants but more importantly portraying herself so well with her casual charms and assured confidence to the American public. The song she performed on the show might not be as catchy as her previous work but boy did she sell it well. I'll bet my last dollar that her Spanish album sales will soar after this appearance on American Idol. Don't agree with me? Well just watch this clip then:



Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 02:26 |


0 Comments: