Thursday, April 12, 2007
I just had the most tormenting 5 hours with so much blogging plans for the day but suddenly my streamyx was down at a little pass 10pm earlier. Frantically I call the technical department and had to wait for more than 18mins before I was attended to. Thank goodness the guy was kind enough to explain so tenderly the situation to me cause I was at the point of pulling my hair up till then.

Everything is back to normal now since 3am and I understand that there was some faulty issue with one of their god knows how many servers. He did explained tho that not all areas are effected and I was just unlucky.

He also mention to me that they will be doing a service maintenance on their support system this Friday from 3am to 5am which means they will be unreachable. I told him that would not be a problem as long as there are no issues with the internet connection. Gosh I got so much to do but am way too tired already... eeek!

Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 03:38 |


2 Comments:


At April 12, 2007 at 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

that's so terrible. streamyx will be down from this saturday 7.00pm until sunday 5pm ler.. is it true wor?

 

At April 12, 2007 at 11:25 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

really ar? wahlau... die lar like that! Lucky I'll be outstation this weekend. :p