Monday, April 23, 2007
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me is one of my favorite oldies which I believe was featured in the more recent 'We Were Soldiers' movie starring Mel Gibson. Actually I just happened to stumble upon a video made by one of Clay's fan which includes a running lyrics at the bottom.



As you can hear, this is Clay's version of the song which I must say he did a great justice to it. He always have that advantage singing oldies with that remarkable voice of his. Besides this song, the other more notable ones from him is Solitaire. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 01:51 |


5 Comments:


At April 23, 2007 at 5:05 PM, Blogger conan_cat

thats one nice song! erm is clay an american idol participant?? sry bt me no american idol follower haha... :D

 

At April 23, 2007 at 7:12 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Yeah he was... season 2 runner's up. :)

 

At April 24, 2007 at 3:12 PM, Blogger Sweetpea

I LOVE!! clay is great but i love gloria estefan too. hmm... u like michael buble? he's good too ;)

 

At April 24, 2007 at 4:38 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Hehehe... beautiful song indeed. I love M.Buble too of course together with J.Groban and Il Divo. Actually I have great passion when it comes to easy listening music especially those that tell a story.

 

At April 24, 2007 at 7:06 PM, Blogger Sweetpea

great to know someone likes MY kind of music!