Saturday, April 7, 2007
What will they come up with next I really wonder. I fear this situation will do more harm than good when it comes to the local hosting industry whereby all bloggers will be looking overseas for solutions. Besides the fact that it is hard to regulate the internet, it is also impossible for any individual to register a .com.my domain name without a registered company.

As with most comments I've read or heard so far, it is so true about how ridiculous say for a blogger who is promoting the local food the need to register and being monitored on his online activities.

This statement have really sent our beloved country back to the stone age in the eyes of the world no doubt. I'm not providing any links to articles as I think this topic doesn't warrant any further promotion.

Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 09:31 |


0 Comments: