Wednesday, April 18, 2007
What a mind blowing week of performances! I'm really eating my words last week when I said Phil is going to go although he still might but he gave a performance worthy of a star! The usual 2 frontrunners of mine did an amazing job again with Jordin scraping the top notch spot for me this week with the way she sang it so meaningfully.



Melinda choose a fast country number and she proved her worth as the favorite of this year's competition but the surprising one is truly Phil! I think he should go into the country music genre after this cause I foresee him having a great career there. His top notch performance deserves a highlight this week. I'm not sure if he will be safe from elimination by gaining enough voters but we'll see.



The disappointing ones for me was Chris and who else but Sanjaya. With Phil's out of this world performance, I think Chris might find himself out the door tomorrow although his dedication at the end might just earn him some valuable votes.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 22:20 |


2 Comments:


At April 19, 2007 at 3:40 AM, Blogger hcfoo

If Sanjaya survive tomorrow, I don't know what to say anymore. I think Jordin did a great job and sang like a star.

But to be honest, I'm not rooting for anyone because there's nobody I really like.

 

At April 19, 2007 at 5:32 AM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

He will surely make it to the Top 5 at least lar. Since quite a number of his voters do not even watch the show, they will find it hard to compete against the final few who are left later with real supporters. Sad to see these people make a mockery of my favorite reality shows.