Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Whoa... this is gonna be interesting huh? I had a whale of a time reading the comments on each contestant to this contest hosted by AOL. Too bad Ryan and the judges are not involved in this, that would have been even more interesting. Well the results are as follows in reverse order:

10] Taylor Hicks
9] Clay Aiken
8] Bo Bice
7] Ace Young
6] Carrie Underwood
5] Blake Lewis
4] Chris Daughtry
3] Nadia Turner
2] Ryan Starr
1] Katharine McPhee

I couldn't agree more with the No.1 choice but quite surprise not to see Ms. Clarkson listed at all. Oh well, the original results page is at - Top 10 Sexiest Idols

Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 03:42 |


2 Comments:


At March 28, 2007 at 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

McPhee indeed, though I haven't heard any of her songs... :-)

 

At March 28, 2007 at 1:26 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Her new album is not bad. You can listen it via my Listen to 'My AI Songs' button above.

Cheers!