Wednesday, March 28, 2007
The Top 10 this week will have to toiled their talents on Pop Songs with this week's mentor Gwen Stefani. The following are the confirmed song choice for each contestants:

Lakisha Jones - Last Dance (Donna Summer. Not Summers; Summer.)
Chris Sligh - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic (The Police)
Gina Glocksen - I’ll Stand By You (The Pretenders / Rod Stewart)
Sanjaya Malakar - Bath Water (No Doubt)
Haley Scarnato - True Colors (Cyndi Lauper)
Phil Stacey - Every Breath You Take (The Police)
Melinda Doolittle - Heaven Knows (Donna Summer)
Blake Lewis - Lovesong / Love Song (The Cure / 311)
Jordin Sparks - Hey Baby (No Doubt, feat. Bounty Killer)
Chris Richardson - Don’t Speak (No Doubt)

It should be very interesting to hear Chris Richardson sing 'Don't Speak'... I have a funny feeling it will be a good performance. I'm quite sure Sanjaya is going to suffer with 'Bath Water' and its also about blinking time he take his leave from the competition. As I said many times before, I like the guy but he is just not up to par to be even in the Top 12.

'Heaven Knows' by Donna Summer picked by Melinda is new to me cause the only version I know with that title is by Rick Price. I still think she will do well though cause she always pick the perfect song to win the audience hearts.

Stay tune for my favorite performance video later today!

Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 13:58 |


0 Comments: