Friday, March 2, 2007
The guys stepped up their game this week after watching the girls performance no doubt and a few did quite well actually. Picking Phil as my favourite was slightly tough as I liked Nick and Blake's performance too. The main reason he got my pick is due to his voice control and his video intro which I'm sure will gain him lots of votes.



The judges choice for the night was Chris Robinson and although he did well, I was not captivated by it as compared to the 3 I mentioned.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 06:52 |


2 Comments:


At March 2, 2007 at 8:41 AM, Blogger hcfoo

Vocally, Phil is the best among the guys. But I think the girl is going to win the American Idol this year. And she is no other than Lakisha Jones. I think she reminds me of the past winners: great vocal from the beginning of the show and she has a great story to tell.

 

At March 2, 2007 at 9:36 AM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Yeah I agree with you Foo that the girls are really a notch better than the guys this season.

Do check out my latest post tho as Melinda really sang her heart out this week. AMAZING!