Monday, February 26, 2007
Sadly one of my favorites which is Paul got cut this week. He didn't do a good job in his last performance as compared to his audition especially. But I guess thats the way life is and what American Idol is all about.



The other surprise for me is actually Rudy who I think did a darn good job in his last performance but this is the very first viewer's choice round and I guess popularity plays a very vital role.

Here's to next week then... Go PHIL, NICK and Melinda!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 09:08 |


2 Comments:


At February 26, 2007 at 9:36 AM, Blogger The MovieBuff

You are right...I didn't think Rudy sang that badly. I thought Sanjaya's performance was worse.

 

At February 26, 2007 at 10:00 AM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Yeah man... much much worse infact! LOL!

Oh well... he have lots of fans for sure or his family and relatives must have spent a fortune voting non-stop.