Sunday, January 28, 2007
I would like to give a HUGE THANK YOU to Lizzam from Bluqube for assisting me on setting up my blog's brand new navigation. I simply love the simplicity and how it eases the content placement on my sidebar especially since I'm only using 2 columns template. It took me 5 hours (I'm kinda noob when it comes to codings and javascript lar) to set it up today but its definitely worth the effort.

If you guys wanna learn more about it, check out his tutorial at Bluqube | IT Lah! blog. Oh yeah... don't let his avatar scare you... he's really a very helpful fella.

So Bro Lizzam... Ribuan Terima Kasih man for everything!

Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 18:59 |


2 Comments:


At January 28, 2007 at 11:24 PM, Blogger Unknown

Nice work here...love the aqua look on your buttons. I didn't help much, really. just the basics

since you're getting the basics, why don't you expand the codes, make your blogs more streamlined, and such.

stay tuned for my next project!!! (:p)

 

At January 28, 2007 at 11:31 PM, Blogger Daryl W.T. Lau

Macam mana expand the codes? Doing this already nearly gave me a migraine... LOL

Thanks for stopping by too.