Monday, January 29, 2007
I've been so busy setting up my blogs these few weeks and did not have the opportunity to interact with people outside my blog topics which is one of the main reason I revived this blog. But recently I've stumbled upon a great community site called MyLot which pays you for babbling about your interests and expertise from cooking to relationship to anything you can think of.

Its a great concept indeed and I find there are only less than 30 Malaysians participating which is quite shocking. Its truly sad to see so many Malaysian topics going unanswered with little or no participation at all. So I hope to introduce this to all of you who have a lot to say and get appreciated not only in terms of money but also making new friends and building a network.

Don't expect to make a lot of money here going solo as you can generally make about USD 1.00 - 2.00 per day from your own postings and comments. I think its great tho as it would help me pay for my domain name and register a few new ones every month. If you are keen just sign-up from the link below:

http://www.mylot.com/

Well... hope to see you guys in the community!

Labels:

 
posted by Daryl W.T. Lau at 14:47 |


0 Comments: